All give-a-way winners must agree to the following prior to accepting the give-away.
- Winner must live in Canada or the Continental US
- Winner must agree to have their name and Province/State published in the Life is just a Blog newsletter and on the blog of the same name
- Winner must accept the prize as is, no substitutes
- Winner must be 18 years old at the time of the draw
- The duration of the give-away is the year of 2018 with winners drawn every even month
- Winner announced in the May Newsletter and online
- Winner to be contacted by email
- Winner is picked from subscribers in to the newsletter or who have followed entry steps indicated below
- Winner will be picked at random from the newsletter subscribers and those who entered following the steps indicated below
- Taxes are paid by Douglas Owen on the prize for any winner unless outside of Canada, where the winner is responsible for any taxes
- Only one entry per household will be accepted
- Multiple entries will be disqualified
- Only electronic entry or subscription to the newsletter will be accepted as entries into any give-away
Void where prohibited by law.
Ways to enter the Give-Away:
- Subscription to my newsletter enters you into my current give-away and any future give-aways until the newsletter database is purged or you unsubscribe
- If you stop receiving the newsletter, please subscribe again to be automatically included in this and future give-aways
- Go to our Give-Away Entrance Form and fill it out the form
Note: Prizes will be marked against return or trade.